Wednesday 17 June 2009

Off Line

These cogs may not be moving but mine have been spinning following todays (Wed) meeting!

We now enter a 'consultative period' to review, question and offer any realistic alternatives to the proposed staffing changes put before us. Whilst I was not totally surprised by the proposals, the reality is still difficult to take in. I will, no doubt, have some difficult decisions to mull over during the coming weeks but for now I'm going to attemt to enjoy some "r & r".

Bye...bye...

9 comments:

  1. Oh that's rotten luck Frank - I'm so sorry.

    But you're right - try to enjoy your holiday and some well deserved "R&R"

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best Frank, and have a great holiday.
    See you when you get back mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relax and go birding! Best of luck with the difficult position you find yourself in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frank,
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll say "carpe diem", just try to enjoy the present and your holidays...
    All the best,
    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish it will bring better soon, I am sure better is waiting for you
    take care
    val

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Frank,
    We are sure better things are in store so good luck and enjoy your holidays.

    Arunava and Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things have a way of working out Frank, good luck and have a good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, I wish things were a little better for you but for now, go and get some breathing time and refresh your brain. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck. Be thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit and I always appreciate your comments and feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails